Every natural person domiciled in Wisconsin is deemed to be residing within the state for purposes of determining liability for income taxes.

Wis. Stat. § 71.02(1).

Any nonresident and every person who changes domicile into or out of Wisconsin during the taxable year must file a return if the single individual has gross income of $2,000 or more, or if the married individual and spouse have a combined gross income of $2,000 or more.

Wis. Stat. § 71.03(2)(a)(2).

Foreign Earned Income Exclusion = Yes

Foreign Tax Credits = No

Due Date = April 15

Accepts Federal Extensions = Yes with form 4869 attached