Rose-ann De Villa, CPA, EA

Rose Ann De Villa, CPA, EA

Tax Manager

   +971 (4) 452 3726

Meet Rose Ann…

2020 marks my 9th year of expatriate taxes experience in a career which started with SGV & Co. (an Ernst & Young affiliate based in Makati City). Since obtaining my Philippine CPA license in 2011, I have specialized in taxation for Philippine and American expatriates and have become knowledgeable in Philippine and U.S. federal and state tax returns preparation. To further enhance my knowledge in U.S. taxation, I passed the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Special Enrollment Examination (SEE) in 2017.

In recent years, I have been working with American clients based in the United Kingdom with high salaries and UK-based business ownership.

Rose Ann’s qualifications

✔ IRS qualified Enrolled Agent (EA) 
✔ Federally authorized to practice before the IRS on all US tax matters 
✔ Philippine Certified Public Accountant (CPA)  
✔ Degree in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy (BSA)