Skip to content

US Expats in Australia

Being a US Citizen or Green Card holder in Australia means there are several tax requirements to stay compliant in the US.

expat tax accountants australia
Did you miss the June 15 deadline? We can help, get in touch today…

Australian taxation and filing requirements change considerably depending on your tax residency. Whether you are a resident or a non-resident, leaving for overseas or a new arrival in Australia, we can facilitate the preparation of your tax return. Your tax return will be prepared by a registered tax agent who specializes in US expatriate taxation, ensuring your taxes are prepared correctly and that you take advantage of all the expatriate concessions available.

Some helpful advice from a genuine specialist

Why partner with a specialist expat accountant?
Living in Australia can make your tax filing requirements quite complicated and to make sure you pay the absolute minimum it’s critical that your accountant understands every aspect and avenue to deliver the lowest tax liability possible. We have a dedicated team of tax accountants that work exclusively with US Expats that work, earn and invest in Australia.

Meet our specialist accountants for US Expats in Australia

Andrew-Landin (1)

Andrew Landin

Tax Lawyer
Founder & CEO
21 years Experience

30-minutes US$497.


Seth Hertz

Enrolled Agent
Tax Director
33 years of Expat Tax Experience

30-minutes US$347.


Jonathan Rose

Senior Tax Manager
13 years of Expat Tax Experience

30-minutes US$347.


Johenzon Febb Borje

Tax Manager
10 years of Expat Tax Experience

30-minutes US$247.

Depending on the chosen tax contact, the price may increase.